The man is accused of killing and dismembering a 19-year-old Milwaukee woman

Precise News

One week after his arrest, Maxwell S. Anderson has been charged with killing and dismembering 19-year-old Sade Carleena Robinson.
Anderson and Robinson met April 1 to go on a first date with each other, the criminal complaint said.
Using surveillance footage, witness statements and phone tracking records, the complaint pieces together the movement of Anderson, Robinson, her phone and her car for about a 16-hour period beginning with their meeting over dinner.
Robinson’s cell phone records showed she arranged to meet someone at 5 p.m. at the Twisted Fisherman restaurant, 1200 W. Canal St., for dinner.
The two left the restaurant shortly before 6:30 p.m. and went to Duke’s on Water, 158 E. Juneau Ave., arriving in Robinson’s Honda Civic.
After 9 p.m., they went to Anderson’s home on the 3100 block of South 39th Street.
Around 12:45 a.m., Robinson’s phone left the area and went to Milwaukee’s downtown, eventually reaching the Riverwest neighborhood, at Pleasant Valley Park.
In the third, Anderson was accused of beating a man on a Milwaukee street when he intervened after seeing Anderson in an argument with a woman.


Maxwell S. Anderson was charged one week following his arrest with the murder and dismemberment of 19-year-old Sade Carleena Robinson.

The charges substantiate the suspicions that many had developed over the course of the previous week and a half: Robinson, who was reported missing on April 2, is the person whose remains were found in a Cudahy park on April 2. Since more human remains were discovered in Milwaukee in the days that followed, the case has garnered a lot of attention.

The criminal complaint stated that Anderson and Robinson met on April 1st in order to go on their first date. After dinner and a visit to a bar, the two went to Anderson’s south side Milwaukee residence.

The complaint reconstructs Anderson, Robinson, her phone, and her car’s movements over the course of roughly 16 hours, starting with their dinner meeting, using surveillance footage, witness accounts, and phone tracking records.

Arson, mutilating a corpse, and first-degree intentional homicide were the charges against Anderson on Friday. He was given a $5 million bail when he appeared in court Friday morning.

There is still a search for remains, and there is an ongoing investigation into the motive, according to officials from the Milwaukee Police Department and the Milwaukee County Sheriff’s Office at a joint news conference on Friday morning.

Although the complaint stated that blood was discovered in Anderson’s bedding and on walls leading to a basement, they declined to comment on any evidence that was discovered or removed from his house during a search.

There’s no evidence that there are any more victims, according to Milwaukee County Sheriff Denita Ball.

According to Assistant District Attorney Ian Vance-Curzan, who spoke at the court hearing on Friday, Anderson seemed to go to “tremendous” lengths to conceal Robinson’s death, and a large portion of Robinson’s remains have not yet been found. The claims were deemed “abhorrent” by him. ****.

He remarked, “It’s the highest level of violence imaginable.”.

Sheena Scarbrough, Robinson’s mother, reacted angrily to the hearing, calling Anderson a “sick son of a (expletive)” and expressing her open wish for him to suffer.

Family members crowded around her, asking, “Who the (expletive) would do something like this to my beautiful baby?”. “She did no harm to anyone. She didn’t hurt anyone. “.

Robinson, a Milwaukee resident who completed high school one semester ahead of schedule and worked at Pizza Shuttle, was one month away from receiving an associate’s degree in criminal justice from Milwaukee Area Technical College. According to Scarbrough, Robinson thought about going to work in the U.S. S. has numerous family members who have served in the Air Force.

Scarbrough told the Journal Sentinel on Tuesday, “Her whole life was so ahead of her.”. “She truly was incredible. What a stunning angel—so lovely. Everyone simply admired my baby wherever she went. “.”.

For assistance in covering the cost of the funeral services, the family has set up a GoFundMe.

Here is a chronology of the incidents leading up to the Milwaukee arrest of Maxwell Anderson and the killing of Sade Robinson.

April 1 was the first date day for Anderson and Robinson.

A plethora of surveillance footage, cell phone records, and witness statements are cited in the criminal complaint.

At approximately 9 p.m., a friend reported Robinson missing. me. April 2, following her absence from work. Robinson told the building secretary on April 1 that she was looking forward to going on a date that evening, the building secretary said when police arrived at Robinson’s apartment building.

She had made plans to meet someone at five o’clock, according to Robinson’s cell phone records. m. at the restaurant Twisted Fisherman, 1200 W. Canal Street. for suppertime.

Investigators were informed by the restaurant’s employees and management that Robinson was present with Anderson, a former employee.

Soon after 6:30 p.m., the two departed from the restaurant. M. and proceeded to Duke’s on Water, 158 E. Juneau Avenue. stepping out of Robinson’s Honda Civic. following 9 p.m. me. the 3100 block of South 39th Street, Anderson’s residence, was their next stop.

at approximately 12:45 a.m. m. Robinson’s phone left the area and traveled to the downtown area of Milwaukee, arriving at Pleasant Valley Park in the Riverwest neighborhood. After that, it moved to Cudahy’s Warnimont Park neighborhood, where it remained until the phone’s battery ran out just after 4:30 a.m. M.

A severed human leg was discovered at Warnimont Park at approximately 5:29 p.m. me. April 2. A Honda Civic was visible on park video until roughly 4:30 in the morning. M. Many times, a “human figure” was observed strolling down a bluff and returning to the vicinity of the vehicle.

At 7:32 in the morning. m. Officials later determined that the burned Honda Civic belonging to Robinson was discovered on April 2 in Milwaukee, close to West Lisbon Avenue and North 29th Street. Inside were Robinson’s clothes and other personal items. Police discovered a foot on April 6 near the burned-out car; it looked to be from the same body as the amputation of the leg.

Police identified Anderson as the suspect who set the car on fire using witness accounts and surveillance footage. At roughly 8:35 a.m., he got on a bus that brought him close to his house and walked there. M.

Officers from the sheriff’s department pulled over Anderson’s car early on April 4 and took him into custody.

Based on preliminary results, Robinson was identified as the owner of the severed leg.

Domestic abuse was part of Anderson’s criminal past.

Anderson, 33, of Milwaukee, has a criminal past that includes three misdemeanor convictions for domestic abuse and disorderly conduct from 2014 to 2019.

He damaged property twice at the Waukesha and Door counties homes of two relatives. In the third, he saw Anderson fighting with a woman, so he intervened and was accused of beating the man on a Milwaukee street.

Anderson lives in a house on the south side of Milwaukee. Anderson maintained a low profile and was occasionally spotted walking his dogs, according to neighbor William Rosario. Anderson has had part-time employment at Victor’s Nightclub, 1230 N., most recently, but he has worked at several local bars. Van Buren Street.

Vic Jones, a manager there, said Anderson was regarded as a “good worker” and was “well-liked.”. “.

scroll to top